Monday, April 14, 2014

Hello There Summer!




It's summer time again! Don't even have to stress that out because you can literally feel its presence now. I honestly do not want to leave the refreshing embrace of the cool water from our shower. Gusto ko nang tumira sa CR at maligo the entire day. I wish I can use the air conditioner 24/7 while this exasperating heat is around, but that would mean a crazy high electric bill. So, tiis-tiis muna sa electric fan.

So what are we doing this summer?



Well, we don't usually make plans for this time of the year, and this year we still didn't. Kind of makes me sad though, everyone I know is having their little summer vacations, and it looks like we'll be staying at home lang this year. Haaaay. Anyway, I do have something to look forward to - my little K's dance recital!

She is currently enrolled for summer dance classes at her school, and the package includes lessons ballet, Hawaiian, modern, jazz, and belly dancing. They're already done with the ballet part of their lessons, and will be starting on Hawaiian dance this week. She seems to be having a lot of fun, as she looks forward to our daily trips back to school. Their recital will be in May.

Summer also means getting ready for her birthday, which is also in May. This year we plan to host a swimming party for close family and friends. We already paid to reserve a private pool owned by one of hubby's relatives, and I'm so happy we got a good deal! :) The venue is also just a few minutes from our house, so it's very convenient for everyone. We are having a Hello Kitty Luau theme, and we'll be doing a lot of DIY work. Wish us luck! We still have about a month to put everything together, and I'm already feeling that mix of panic-excitement.

I still want to have my 'summer vacation', kahit after summer na. Just to get away from work, the four corners of our house, and have a complete change of environment even for just a few days. Spending a couple of days by the beach would be ideal, but if I can't have that, then Baguio or my mom's province of Lucban would be perfect too! Anywhere really. Hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment