Friday, April 3, 2015

I'm Baaaack!



Oh my oh my! I haven't blogged for soooooo long, I don't even know how to start 'writing for myself' again. I write for a living, and yet here I am, at a loss on how to get my groove back on working on my own blog.  Let me see... for starters, let's talk about the weather.



It's summer time and there's an incoming typhoon. Based on weather reports, it's going to be a super typhoon. Whoa. Did I just say it's summer time? 'Chedeng' or 'Maysak' has weakened as it approaches the Philippine landmass (yehey!) and has also changed direction a wee bit so it's not going to hit Manila/Southern Luzon that hard. I am still praying it either completely changes route and go back to the ocean or weaken considerably that all it will bring is some welcome rainfall for a more 'refreshing' weather. 

This time of the year is one of the busiest for me as a work-from-home mommy because I have to keep the little one entertained. This year, we are starting off with the McDonald's Kiddie Crew workshop. I am still thinking about enrolling her for her school's dance program. I also plan to enroll her for Kumon classes  this coming May. Did I say it's going to be a busy summer? Hehe. 

So where does the fun-in-the-sun part come in? Honestly, we haven't made plans yet. I am hoping we still get to squeeze in some vacay time, even for just a few days. I am not a beach person, but this family definitely needs a summer tradition. I'm so jealous of all the families who found their way to the sand and seawater this Holy Week! We must definitely make time to make summer memories! 

There's so much I want to talk about yet I can't seem to form them in my mind to make a coherent blog post. Hahaha! I think I will dedicate some time for each of those topics in the coming days. 

Just wanted to say... it feels good to be typing my mind and heart away again. 

Sooo looking forward to sharing more on the blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment